Sunday, July 27, 2008

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/dreams.png

I don't know if the link is going to show, but I saw it on xkcd and I thought it was awesome.

I'm on vacation! It's pretty fantastic--I spent the last week in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern with Stephan's Mum. There was lots of getting up early, bike riding and lake swimming. All in all, it was nice to have a break from the city. However, planning my ATM visits days in advance was kind of annoying. The weather started off kind of weak, but we're now in the middle of a fantastic heat wave and my tan is coming along. I've got my appointment with Immigration Services on Tuesday and I'm kind of excited about it. It's looking like I might actually get a three year visa. We'll see.

Hopefully we'll get a chance to get down to one of the lakes here in the area as long as the weather's good. For whatever reason, I can't think of anything terribly witty or entertaining to write, so I'm just going to cut for now.

Take care, all.

No comments: