Saturday, August 12, 2006

So yeah. This was supposed to be my profile picture, but I guess it's too big. So says the error message I got. H'm. I'm working on getting a link to my snapfish gallery in here--I realize that for the average individual, this would be no problem whatsoever, but I'm techtarded, so these things take...time. Thus far today I've attempted to be productive and failed countless times. None of which were my fault. I'm less than impressed with Bank of America's business hours and the time it takes their online bill-pay service, though. I did get Zen & The Art of Motorcyle Maintenance and a book by Salman Rushdie at the used book sale this morning. Whee! I look forward to enriching myself slightly. I tried to spell "imitated" today and couldn't remember if doing so involved one "m" or two. And I felt stupid over it. More books must be read to combat this! I should do laundry. It's windy outside, so it would dry pretty well...but it's already so late...damn. I'll compensate by applying for jobs instead.

No comments: